Padgett Services, LLC is available to help you secure a debt, research UCC records regarding a debtor or draft a new filing for you.

When filing an original financing statement or a UCC change, such as a continuation, termination, assignment, amendment or release, Padgett Services LLC (PSL) can assist you.  Depending upon your needs, we can file your documents, obtain an acknowledgement and have the evidence in your hands in 3 - 5 days. 

If your needs require researching UCC filings at the Oregon State level or at the County level, we can handle that for:

UCC Web Services
UCC Searches
UCC Filings
UCC Forms
UCC Monitoring
UCC Secured Party Tracking
UCC Expiration Tracking
UCC Debtor Tracking


UCC & LIEN Services

To see more or discuss possible work let's talk >>